Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 24 October 2014

Thinking of You

Morning my crafting friends, hope you are all well, plenty of hugs for those who are not.

We break up from work today for a week so I am looking forward to that hopefully I shall be able to get a few cards done!


 
Sorry for the blue hue on this one, I did photograph it in natural light and under false light but no difference, the image makes it look as if it is bent at the sides lol! Believe me it isn't, my photography is getting worse!!!

This was a quick card to make despite what it looks like, I matted and layered up some White card with some Teal card. I then embossed some White card with this pretty pattern Pirouette, inked it with my Versamark and heat embossed it with Artic Bay Lustre. I matted this onto my base card.

In my stash I had this striplet already cut out of White card so I attached that along the bottom of the card and placed a big bow in the middle out of Aqua Silky Crushed Ribbon.

I stamped my sentiment onto a piece of White card and die cut with Labels Twenty, I die cut a piece of teal card using a larger die from the same set, matted these together and attached them above the striplet in the center.  There you have the finished card. Dimensions 7.5" X 7.5"

Items Used:

Create and Craft White Textured Card
Creative Expressions Foundation Card Teal
Spellbinders Lables Twenty
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Peacock Feathers
Justrite Large Fancy Sentiments
Anna Griffin Embossing Folder for Cuttlebug Pirouette
Creative Expressions Cosmic Shimmer Embossing Powder Artic bay Lustre
Creative expressions Aqua Silky Crushed Ribbon
Sue Wilson Embroidered Striplet

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.