Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Golden Lattice

Morning crafters, hope today finds you safe and well, do take care on those roads as I know some of you have had a down fall of snow, as I type this (yesterday) we have sunshine and rain, very cold but no snow!

May I thank you all for your amazing comment on my Out at Sea post, you are an amazing bunch of gifted and talented friends.

Today's post is another card showing the Mica Pigments and Diamond Sprinkles but this time in Copper, Gold, Silver & White.


I simply laid the mask onto a piece of Double Sided Self Adhesive Sheet and dropped the colours of pigment where I wanted them, I tried to keep certain colours in certain places but some did overlap a little, I brushed these into the adhesive sheet then placed it onto some White card, I took the cover off the sheet on the other side and covered it with Diamond Sprinkles, which unfortunately does not show up too well on these photos.

I matted and layered  it onto some Brown Miri card and Silver Matt Textured card, leaving the second layer of Miri card a bit wider, this is where I added some wide Gold ribbon, gathered it up in the middle and added a sentiment that I had stamped onto White card and die cut using French Collection Auvergne, I matted this onto a Gold base die cut from Gold Miri card using the French Collection Boarder, Corner & Tag.

I matted this onto a base card made from more of the Silver Matt Textured card using Foam tape to raise it up slightly.


There you have the finished card. Dimensions 9.5" X 7.5". One of those cards you make without thinking about whether you have an envelope to fit or not lol! So much for sticking to smaller cards this year!!!

Items Used:

Creative Expressions  That Special Touch Mask lattice
Creative Expressions Cosmic Shimmer Mica Pigments
Creative Expressions Diamond Sprinkles
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson French Collection Auvergne
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson French Collection Corner, Board  & Tag
Sheena Douglass White Stamping Card
Brown Miri card
Create and Craft Silver Textured Card & Gold Miri Card
Ranger Black Archival Ink
Jayne Nestorenko Clear Stamps Just My Imagination Collection
Fantastic Ribbons Double Sided Gold/Brown Ribbon
Foam Tape

Thank you for looking and stay safe, Jacquie xxx

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jacquie, I love your design and the colours are stunning.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacquie, this is gorgeous, love the colours you have used. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Jacuie,
    Once again another of your stunning creations, love it
    Hugs

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi jacquie
    What an amazing creation, this could be used for a number of things, including 'Men'! It's quite surprising how differently a card can look with a few different embellishments.
    You are one very talented lady and I love checking in to see what you have designed.
    Thank you for your inspiration
    Hugs
    Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!! Wow Jacquie, you are really working those cosmic shimmer products, this is bloomin' stunning!! Love the metallic backing too, great contrast! big hugs until next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jacquie, haven't been by for a few days - don't know where the time is going but it's certainly flying by !!. Love the cards from the past few days especially the William Morris inspired card. Have a good day - no snow here in Kent - but keeping everything crossed that we don't get any. Janice http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeously lush and I love the ribbon detail.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Jacquie what a beautiful creation. Love the gorgeous metallic colours of the pigment and sprinkles. The ribbon is a really elegant touch! The winds have returned here this morning. Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jacquie
    A girl after my own heart. . . . . . make the card then worry about the envelope later lol!
    Well this is super glamorous and shinetastic! Love it!
    Hope all has settled down at your end.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Jacquie, the lattice is so elegant and your ribbon is perfect.
    I end up making most of my envelopes because I usually cut my card base to fit the design and they never end up a standard card size!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jacquie. Sorry I have not been able to be around and have missed commenting on your beautiful cards. This one is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.