Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 6 February 2015

Oldie's Friday

Morning my crafting friends, hope today finds you all well and ready for another weekend? I do appreciate you visiting me and love reading your comments.

Today's post is another photo card I made many years ago  when I was doing Photograph exhibitions.




This is taken of another Clematis, this time a beautiful Lilac one, this shows more of the petals as well as the stamens.

As these cards are only 6"X4" they would make ideal notelets, in fact that has given me an idea...watch this space as they say lol!

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Jacquie what a beautiful picture of the Clematis it looks lovely as the focal point of your CAS card. Have a lovely weekend hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Jacquie that photograph is absolutely STUNNING.
    I have relegated my "big" camera to the back of the shelf. Might just go for a walk and take it with me.
    Have a great day

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Jacquie, a great photo with such clarity. Would certainly make great notelets, look forward to seeing them soon. Janice xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jacquie, a really beautiful photo.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely and a great idea. I have lots of pics of flowers from when I travelled years ago, thought they might come in useful one day, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jacquie another gorgeous photo turned into a card, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo Jacquie! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice and a nice way to use photos x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Jacquie, a gorgeous photograph.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Jacquie that clematis is so beautifully captured. Great idea to use it on a card. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jacquie
    Beautiful photograph. Excellent depth of field (I know the lingo lol!)
    Never thought of using my pics on cards so thanks for the idea. I should go 35mm digital but can't bring myself to get rid of my film cameras.
    Enjoy your few days off after a stressful week.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.