Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 24 April 2015

Oldies Friday!!!

Hello my crafting friends, its 'Oldies Friday' again, I have manged to find another oldie for you.

Thank you for all your wonderful comments, its so lovely to have you visit me and I love to view your beautiful creations too.

KAREN & KARENLOTTY Here is the link for the supplier of the Leather card HERE  Not sure whether they still stock it but if you e-mail them I am sure you can get some, they will keep you updated on anything on offer too.


I cannot remember how long ago I made this one, must be at least two-three years ago. I die cut the the panels at the front and put behind some card I had coloured, adding some boarder dies at the top and bottom as well as the two outer corners. All of these dies were Spellbinders.

Not sure whether the Yellow ribbon goes with it but I obviously thought it did at the time lol! I have no idea who I sent this too but I can only apologize lol! I think I can say I have improved since those days. NO you say, WHAT?!!!  Seriously, it has taken a lot to put this on here but it is 'oldies'.

Well I look forward to seeing some of your 'oldies' and new creations. I will post some better ones next week...promise!

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

9 comments:

  1. Morning Jacquie, you are brave to show your oldies again. I threw all my oldies away as I couldn't believe how awful they were lol !! Have a good day. Janice xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It still looks pretty good Jacquie, funny how styles change, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty good to me. Love the effect under the Die Cuts.
    A design you could still use today
    Have a great weekend
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacquie,
    spotted your Oldie for Friday on Ang's blog.
    Nice to see a new face in the Oldie for Friday.
    Lovely creation, and wonderful colours too.
    I have jusr become your newest member.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jacquie,
    I threw out a lot of my old cards the other week. I'd kept them for well over 10 years and thought to myself "I keep going through the cards to send one and these keep going to the bottom of the pile". Believe me, your's is a masterpiece, mine was horrendous. I have this die and have never used it, but I may just borrow your idea and make a quick card.
    Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation made with gorgeous colours add to the beauty.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Jacquie! I think the yellow ribbon is brilliant, really pops against the white! Love those beautiful patterns, they almost look holographic! The fancy border really brings it all together! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous oldie Jacquie, it is such fun to look back at our earlier creations and see how our style has changed.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jacquie
    Well, you are certainly a lot further along your crafting journey I would say.
    I have a lot worse chuck. . . . . . Coming to a blog near you one Friday lol!
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.