Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 October 2015

Out in the Woods

Hello my crafting friends, so sorry for my absence once again. life does get in the way sometimes but all good. 

Now its that wonderful time again for all you Sheena fans as she has a One Day Wonder shows on Sunday and Monday. Show times will be 4pm and 7pm on Sunday and 7am ( live not a repeated show) and 11am on Monday.You will love, love, love her new stamps, if you are a pet lover you will WANT   them.


This is the lovely little hare, actually he's quite a big hare lol! The tree comes with him along with a few other stamps, he is soooo cute.

For this I have painted the background with Aquatints then added salt over the top and left to dry overnight, once dry you rub the salt off and you have this amazing background, this one was crying out for the hare and tree lol!

I have matted and layered onto Black card & Kraft card.

There will also be some new stencils and this is one I have used called wild flowers, I have stenciled in Black Soot round the bottom with two of the grasses up the side. Please don't confuse the pattern in the sky with the stencils that was the salt!!!

I will be bringing you more of my samples over the next few days, I hope you can watch the shows as the rest of the design team have done some stunning samples.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jacquie, fabulous card, love the stamps and that background is fantastic. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jacquie,
    I love Sheena's stamps, and as she's from my neck of the woods - that's another plus!!!
    Your card is stunning. Everything about it, your techniques and composition - fabulous.
    Maureen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant card Jacquie, such a beautiful background and adorable hare. I will definitely be watching the shows.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacquie
    Great card wit a wonderfully atmospheric background.
    John Lockwood did the salt thing on one of his shows recently but he only had some salt ,mixed with rosemary and garlic lol!
    Think he left quite an aroma in the studio lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.