Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 May 2016

Door Hanger

Hello my crafting friends, wasn't the shows from our Sheena brilliant yesterday? There are more today at 11 & 3 and tomorrow at 11, 5 & 6.

May I thank you all who have commented on my posts, it is very much appreciated and I shall try and get round you all soon. thank you xxx

Today I am showing you the Door hanger that I made...


I painted the door hanger with White Gesso and left to dry then using a Sheena Douglass Graphics Equaliser Stencil I spread Galleria Modelling Paste through it to add some texture.
Round the bottom I added some Bronze Ribbon. I stamped the rose from Sheena Douglass Sketchy Stamps Every Rose onto some Red Self Adhesive Felt and cut it out, I stamped it again onto Sheena White Stamping Card so I could paint the leaves using AquaBlend Pencils then stuck this onto the back of the rose and attached it to the hanger with Red Tape right up in the corner.

On Black card I stamped the Microphone from Sheena Douglass Sketchy Stamps Sing with my Versamark Ink Pad then heat embossed it with Papermania Silver Embossing Powder, I cut it out very carefully then chose a variety of ribbons to tie round the end and left quite a good length on them this was my interpretation of Steven Tyler's' (Areosmith) Microphone. I attached this to the hanger to the left of the rose with Foam Tape.

Finally I stamped the sentiment using my Versamark Ink Pad and heat embossed it with Papermania Bronze Embossing Powder.

I hope you like it? Enjoy the shows if you get chance to watch any, please do look out for the stunning creations from the Design team.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie 




1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I've missed so many of your Posts I have been away, busy, without laptop, work and becoming a grandparent! All in the last five weeks. I love the door hanger I have never tried mixed/altered media I love what I see and your work is very inspiring

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.